We have a diverse group of Project Partners, from industry, public sector, and third sector organisations. They support SPRITE+ by providing expert input into shaping our activities and setting our research directions, to ensure they are end-user relevant. Project Partners will also support the SPRITE+ community by hosting internships, loaning their staff to academic research groups, hosting and organising events, and providing access to expertise, equipment, and data. Together our Project Partners have so far pledged over £1.7M of in-kind support for hosting internships and attachments, event hosting and organisation, and access to expertise, equipment, and data.Our Project Partners are:
- Age Check Certification Scheme - An independent 3rd party certification scheme providing services to businesses who supply identity or age verification technologies.
- Arm - The world’s leading semiconductor IP Company.
- BT – One of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in 180 countries.
- Cybsafe – British cyber security and data analytics company.
- DWF Law - Global legal business, supplying services not only to the global legal market but also providing complementary connected services to their clients.
- Government Office for Science – Provides advice to the Prime Minister and members of the Cabinet, to ensure that government policies and decisions are informed by the best scientific evidence and strategic long-term thinking.
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - GMdigital is a new digital revolution which will connect people, businesses and communities, to establish the Greater Manchester region as the UK’s number one digital city.
- Greater Manchester Police – The territorial police force responsible for law enforcement within the metropolitan county of Greater Manchester in North West England.
- Hanyang University – One of the leading research universities in South Korea with active research programmes in cyber security.
- Improbable - Improbable delivers technology, expertise, creativity and services to help you unleash the full potential of virtual worlds and the metaverse.
- Inogesis - Help blue-chip organisations harness disruptive technologies and thinking to drive new revenues or overcome challenges by connecting them with dynamic small companies. Inogesis is a collaboration platform designed to drive impact between SME innovators and corporates.
- LORCA – The London Office for Rapid Cybersecurity Advancement (LORCA) supports the most promising cybersecurity innovators in scaling solutions to meet industry’s biggest challenges, while building the UK’s international cybersecurity profile.
- N8 Policing Research Partnership - N8 PRP is an academic-police collaboration that champions, enables, and supports research taking on the challenges of 21st century policing.
- Nasdaq - Global Technology Company serving the capital markets and other industries through the provision of data, analytics, software and services.
- Nvidia - Leader in GPU computing.
- Open Data Institute – Independent, no-profit organisation that works with companies and governments to build an open, trustworthy data ecosystem.
- SASIG - Subscription-free network that offers a thought-leadership forum for the cybersecurity industry.
- Wilton Park - Organiser of over 60 events a year, bringing together leading representatives from the worlds of politics, diplomacy, academia, business, civil society, the military and the media, with a focus on issues of international security, prosperity and justice.
- Yoti – Identity checking platform that allows organisations to verify who people are, online and in person.
Project Partners benefit from exploring and testing innovative ideas and from access the deep and wide expertise of UK academia. Through our networks, they will also have access to international expertise.
For further information on becoming a Project Partner please contact us.
At SPRITE+ we pride ourselves on fostering relationships with, and providing a platform to, a diverse network of contributors and Project Partners to assist in reaching our goals. However, Project Partnership does not imply, and should not be interpreted as, recommendation, endorsement or promotion by SPRITE+ of any one particular Partner; all elements of their industry; their products or commercial interests; or the views of individual contributors. Any views expressed through the SPRITE+ network are those of the Project Partners or individual members and do not represent those of the network or the universities involved in operating the network.